Sunday, March 3, 2013

Israel 2013









Wow.  Wow, wow, wow... there will be no glib summaries from me of Israel 2013 "Holy Land Miracle Tour" with Global Celebration mission team of 35 wonderful-&-wild-for-Jesus best team ever :)  In Tel Aviv airport on Tuesday a.m. Feb 19, as I was reluctantly boarding our plane back to the U.S., I sensed God saying to me that I will be unpacking this trip for years to come. So, no sense being in a hurry!   or trying to write about it all in one blog posting...

So, while I'm working on writing about several different themes from this trip (which could take a while :)), here's a link to my photo album (to read captions, double-click on the first image to "open" the album, then click the arrow on the right side of each photo to "turn the pages"), for those of you who haven't already seen it on Facebook:   http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4284697638575.144898.1320390486&type=1&l=c3f37201c0
  
Wow.   :)   I can hardly wait to go back again next year....

In His love & blessings,

gina

No comments:

Post a Comment